Full-time: Retail Sales & Design Consultant – Willoughby
Retail Sales & Design Consultant
Date Listed7th August 2019
About the role
DOMO Collection is Australia’s exclusive stockist of Europe’s most prestigious and sought-after furniture brands is now looking for an experienced Retail Sales & Design Consultant to work in our Willoughby Showroom. Enjoy working a rotating roster 5 days a week including Saturdays.
Your primary role will be to generate sales by providing professional service to our client base whilst supporting the day to day operations of the showroom. You will also be required to participate in some innovative marketing campaigns aimed at increasing sales activity.
- A strong knowledge of furniture and design would be advantageous
- Extensive Sales experience
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Computers skills
- Assist with organising events within the showroom
- Current driver’s license
- High level of customer service skills
- Proven success in managing client relationships
This is a great opportunity to secure a permanent Full-time role. Enjoy working with a small, friendly, dynamic and creative team. Great hours, salary, bonuses and free parking onsite. Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org