Assistant Showroom Manager
Date Listed12th July 2021
About the role
DOMO Collection is Australia’s exclusive stockist of Europe’s most prestigious and sought-after furniture brands is now looking for an Experienced Assistant Showroom Manager to work in our beautiful flag ship Sandringham Showroom. Our store opens Monday to Saturday of which you will need to be able to work a rotating roster. Enjoy working business hours!
- Assist with Managing a team of 5 staff to achieve KPI’s and Sales targets
- Extensive sales experience, with a proactive approach with contacting customers and driving the business forward.
- Assist with rosters
- Assist with effective performance management
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Current driver’s license
- High level of customer service skills
- A strong knowledge of furniture and design would be advantageous
- Proven success in managing client relationships – events and promotions
What we can offer you
- Enjoy working business hours
- Onsite Car parking
- Incentive, Bonuses and Attractive Salary
- Enjoy working with beautiful products with a great team.
- Opportunity for further career growth
This is a great opportunity to secure a permanent Assistant Showroom Manager role whilst enjoying working with a small and friendly team. Great hours, salary and bonuses . Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org