The Vero Table is meticulously handcrafted. Made of two twin planks of solid wood, carved from the noble heart of the same trunk, they are perfectly matched by skilful hands. Each table is unique and unrepeatable.
The eco-design Arte Brotto Vero Table is a miracle of nature and design. It is the perfect mix of the best raw Walnut and the highest mastery in working it, enhancing its shapes and natural features. The 100 year old walnut is sourced from responsibly managed European forests.
The two planks of Walnut are connected only with crafts and screws (with no glue). Furthermore, the timber is aged naturally indoors. When the tree reaches the last season of its time and is ready to tell its stories in a different way, Arte Brotto gives it a new life and a new name: Vero.
The Vero Table offers two leg styles:
Boomerang wood legs
- Inspired by the v-shaped design of a Boomerang, positioned at either end of the table.
- The legs create a one-of-a-kind effect as the shape reflects shadows differently depending on the time of day.
- Made of wood, in the same colour as the table top.
Minimal metal legs
- A trapezoidal metal leg.
- The design does not take up much space.
- Minimal is the perfect solution for small tables.
- Welds are not visible, due to the skill of Arte Brotto’s master craftspeople.
The Vero Table is ideal as an everyday family table, dining table or boardroom table.