Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Quotes are valid for 30 days, are written in Australian dollars, and if prices fluctuate during the 30 day period DOMO will honour the quote. However, sale quotes (tied to a promotional period) will only be honoured for the duration of the sale.
- Payment of Balance is required prior to goods leaving our Warehouse and is to be processed the day prior to delivery. Phone Credit Card payments are acceptable only when DOMO staff are handling the delivery and only when the authorised signatory card holder will be present at the time of delivery, so that the card can be viewed, and relevant signature can be obtained on the Credit Card receipt. Payment by cheque or EFT deposit must be made at least five (5) working days prior to the arranged delivery date and two (2) days for an EFT. Failure to conform to any of the above options may cause delivery to be delayed.
- Title to Goods does not pass to the purchaser, or any subsequent party, until all monies due are paid in full. DOMO reserves the right to take any appropriate action, to recover goods which remain unpaid after the expiry of the agreed payment period.
- Floor or Warehouse stock must be paid for in full at the time of ordering and be delivered within 28 days of purchasing. A Deposit of 50% is payable on all forward orders in standard finishes and on all non-standard items. Orders will not be placed with overseas suppliers until confirming deposit received. This may cause promised delivery dates to be exceeded. Stock and sale items must be paid in full at time of purchase
- Cancellations will not be accepted after 7 days from placement of custom order. However, if there is a valid reason for a cancellation after 7 days, orders in the process of will be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 25% on standard finishes. Upholstery and fabric costs associated with any cancelled order and non-standard item, will need to be paid for, in addition to cancellation fees – this will result in a cancellation fee of up to 50%.
- Accuracy of information. Should there inadvertently be a case of human error in a quote or Sales Agreement, DOMO reserves the right to amend the error or withdraw the offer.
- Refunds will not be given for goods returned for reasons other than those associated with manufacturing or quality control problems. For items returned for reasons other than quality issues within 7 days of receipt of goods, DOMO reserves the right to issue a Store Credit. Store Credit is only applicable for change of mind purchases. No exchange on sale items.
- Interest may be charged at bank overdraft rates, on all overdue accounts. Any charges (legal or other) associated with the recovery of overdue debts, will be for the account of the purchaser. Once goods become available for delivery and delivery does not take place as a result of a client’s instructions, we reserve the right to charge interest unless the account is settled in full within 60 days of the arrival of goods.
- DOMO Head Office (256 Bay Road, Sandringham, Victoria 3191, Australia) will use your personal information to:
a) To Provide Services to you including to fulfil purchase and repair orders, provide after-sales service, send service-related communications, including order confirmation and dealing with your enquiries and requests.
b) Send You Marketing for promotional purposes, in the form of E-mail and SMS, as well as Marketing Analysis and research,
including the analysis of purchase preferences and trends to enhance our products and services.
c) You Have the Right to ask for access to any information that we hold about you and correct any inaccuracies.
d) You Also Have the Right to ask us to stop sending you marketing at any time. (Opt out / unsubscribe)
- Claims will not be recognised unless made within 7 days of delivery. Unless goods are deemed to be faulty they will not be accepted for return.
a) DOMO National Warehouse will store goods for a limited period of 28 days from when they became available and cannot be delivered, because of delays by the client. However, payment in full is required. A storage fee of 2% of the total value of the order will apply for each 30-day period the order is held in storage after the initial 28 day period.
b) Collection of Goods from the central warehouse must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
c) Delivery Charges allow up to a maximum of 1-1/2 hours for installation. Should this period be extended due to difficult access, additional charges will apply. It is the responsibility of the client to clear rooms of all existing furniture, prior to delivery. At time of delivery, no liability will be accepted if DOMO is required to move existing furniture to complete the delivery.
d) Outside Carriers nominated by clients are responsible for goods once they leave the DOMO warehouse. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the Outside Carrier inspects all goods at the time of collection, completes and signs a condition report, prior to leaving the DOMO Warehouse.
Sale price shown is indicative of minimum discount applied, and is subject to stock location and availability.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES + BULKY ITEMS
All shipping is calculated as flat rate and quoted for Australian delivery. Any International deliveries or items marked as “bulky” or “additional shipping may apply” will be calculated based on goods and destination and a DOMO staff member will contact you prior to dispatch to discuss any additional charges. If, in the rare situation that delivery costs exceed your expectations and you wish to cancel the order, DOMO will fully refund the amount currently charged to your card on that order.
Your privacy on the Internet is of great importance to us. Like all websites, we gather information about the users of domo.com.au, we would like you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of this data. If you remain in any way unsure, please contact us.
This privacy statement (this “Statement”) discloses the privacy practices for domo.com.au (the “Website”) – the information we gather and how we use it. This Statement only addresses the activities from our servers. Other sites (including those to which the DOMO site links and third party sites or services) may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
We shall share your personal data with companies and organisations in order to enable us to perform credit checks and you hereby consent to us so doing. You should not send any information or material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary, to DOMO or any other person, through this Site. Any information or material sent to DOMO at, or through this Site, is deemed to be not confidential. You are deemed to grant to DOMO an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all materials or information sent by you to or through this Site. DOMO is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send to DOMO, for any purpose.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
domo.com.au may contain links to partners, advertisers and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data in connection with promotions, e-commerce, etc. They each have separate privacy and data collection practices; independent of DOMO. DOMO has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Please keep in mind that whenever you publicly disclose personal information on any online service or Web site – for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your personal information, domo.com.au cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any account information you may chose to pass over the internet and via email. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. One simple way for added security is to split the required data over two emails, if you choose to forward credit card information via email, and/or write the credit card numbers in words, i.e.; four five six seven…
USE OF INFORMATION
domo.com.au will not disclose any information about any individual without the individual’s consent, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process. There may be cases in which some of your personal information may be used by domo.com.au to target e-commerce promotions and telemarketing activities. In addition, it may be shared with Third parties who assist domo.com.au in producing its Web sites or provide a service to domo.com.au users.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this Statement, the practices of domo.com.au with respect to personal information or your dealings with this Website, you can contact us at email@example.com or telephone 03 9277 8888.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE domo.com.au WEBSITE
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the DOMO Website (“Site”), the materials and information contained therein and related services made available to you via this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not visit or use the Site.
DOMO, its representatives and associated agents are not liable to you or any other for any loss in connection with the use of this Site or a Linked Web Site. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND OVERALL DISCLAIMER
The materials and information provided on this Site and related communications are provided on and “as is” basis. DOMO assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations to you or any other person with respect to the accuracy of the information on this Site. Any reference to products or services on this Web site is for information purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of those products or services by DOMO. Subject to any non-excludable provisions in the Trade Practices Act, 1974 (Australia), DOMO expressly disclaims any implied or express warranties or conditions of any kind, including warranties of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights relating to information or materials accessible from or on this Site. DOMO shall not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever including, but without limitation, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, and including, but without limitation, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the materials or information presented on this Site, loss of profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information systems or costs of replacement goods, or otherwise, even if DOMO is expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
The Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by DOMO and DOMO may terminate this agreement and your access to the Site at any time without notice. In the event of termination you are no longer authorised to access the Site, but all restrictions imposed on you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in the Terms and Conditions will survive.
You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this site. This Website is owned by DOMO and its associates, and subject to copyright. The information on this Site is protected under Australian copyright laws. Subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), you must not in any form or by any means: (a) copy, adapt, reproduce, broadcast, store, transmit, distribute, print, publish or create derivative works from any information or material on this Site; (b) alter, de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from this Site which can be accessed through this Site; or (c) use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on this Site, without the prior written consent of DOMO.
Any software which you download from this Site is governed exclusively by the licence terms accompanying the file or the terms of the licence agreement which accompanied the original product licensed by you which you are updating, and by down loading such software you agree to abide the terms of the licence. You must not reproduce or redistribute any software otherwise than in accordance with the relevant software licence.
All trademarks, brands and names appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark or part of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of DOMO or third party owner.
You use this site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this site and for all of your communication and activity on this site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION ON THIS SITE
DOMO makes no representations or warranties about any other website which you may access through this Site (“Other Website”). When you access an Other Website, that Other Website is independent from this Site, and DOMO has no control over the content on that Other Website. Any link to an Other Website is provided as a convenience to users of this Site. Other Websites are not under the control of DOMO, and DOMO is not responsible for the accuracy of any information on any Other Website. DOMO does not monitor or review the content of any Other Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that any Other Website that you access by link from this Site is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other material of a destructive nature.
INFORMATION AND IMAGES IN RELATION TO PRODUCT
Information and images referred to in this site have been provided by the respective manufacturers of the relevant products. Product information and illustrations are published with the permission of the relevant manufacturers and/or owners of that product. Images are representative only and copyright to the owners. Whilst the product information has been carefully checked, (as it is often translated), its accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions derogates from DOMO’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by DOMO with respect to that use.
DOMO GIFT VOUCHER
DOMO Gift Vouchers are in line with Australian Consumer Law.
DOMO is not obliged to honour a gift card or voucher after the expiry date, unless otherwise negotiated. Consumer Affairs state that ‘If the gift card or voucher does not have an expiry date, the customer may use It for a reasonable length of time after it was originally purchased’. Vouchers and Gift Cards must clearly display the expiry date. This includes the activation expiry date on cards that need to be activated before use. can be used more than once cannot be reloaded (that is, the value cannot be increased or added to) cannot be redeemed for cash unless there is a remaining amount that, in the reasonable opinion of the business, cannot be conveniently used.
DOMO Gift Vouchers state that:
This gift Voucher can be used at any DOMO showroom nationwide. It is not redeemable for Cash, cannot be transferred to any other party and any breach of these terms may result in the cancellation of your gift voucher. The recipient of this gift voucher maybe requested to identify themselves and proof of authenticity must be confirmed at Head Office on presentation. Expiry Date: 12 Months from Date of issue.
DOMO Design Outlet: CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Payment: Payment in full at time of purchase.
- Accepted Payment Types: Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos and cash.
- Condition of Goods: Please inspect all items carefully. It is the responsibility of the customer to examine the condition of goods at the time of purchase. We will not accept any returns or exchanges. Goods sold as is.
- Collections: Where possible, please take your purchases with you on the day. However, customers may organise collection from the Outlet Store within 7 days of purchase. Please call 03 9277 8822 to advise of your own private transport/courier details 24 hours in advance. All items must be collected within 7 days of purchase.
- Delivery: DOMO can deliver your purchases locally during our standard business hours for a fee. This fee will be calculated and must be paid prior to delivery. All items must be delivered or collected within 7 days of purchase. DOMO white glove delivery includes delivery, assembly and removal of packaging.
- Returns & Refunds: No exchange, returns or refunds for DOMO Design Outlet items.
In this Site: “DOMO” means, Domo Collections Pty Ltd (ABN 68 006 471 512) trading as DOMO and its subsidiaries, associates and officers unless otherwise stated. “Other Website” means websites of persons or entities other than DOMO, which are linked to and, from this Site. “Your Information” means any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably be ascertained. “Site” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.domo.com.au (including the lay-out of this Site, individual elements of the Site design, underlying code elements of this Site, as well as text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Site.) “We” and “us””refer to DOMO, and “our” has the same meaning. “Third Parties” means persons or entities represented on the Site other than DOMO. All third party trademarks mentioned or displayed on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
© 2016 Domo Collections Pty Ltd All Rights Reserved. Not to be reproduced in any form or manner.